Friday, September 14, 2007

Truthers Debunked: KSM Confessed "I Was responsible for 9/11 from A to Z"

My friend James DeMeo from www.orgonelab.org/ brought me this.


"I was responsible for 9/11 from A to Z," Mohammed said in a written statement read at the closed court session. "I decapitated with my blessed right hand the American Jew, Daniel Pearl in Karachi."


Mohammed portrayed himself as Al Qaeda's most active operational planner, confessing to playing a central role in 30 other attacks and plots in the U.S. and worldwide that left scores dead.


'I was responsible for the bombing of a night club in Bali, Indonesia, which was frequented by British and Australian nationals,' the statement said. "I was responsible for the assassination attempt on President Clinton during his visit to the Philippines in 1994 or 1995."



Tags: | | | |

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand truthers! They lie, distort, and twist everything possible to make their bogus claims.