Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Teenage Girl was stoned to death in northern Iraq


Look at this. This is the culture of death praised by the radical muslims. Link brought by Freethoughts

Miss Aswad, a member of a minority Kurdish religious group called
Yezidi, was condemned to death as an "honour killing" by other men in
her family and hardline religious leaders because of her relationship
with the Sunni Muslim boy.



The moment a teenage girl was stoned to death for loving the wrong boy, in northern Iraq.

Source: dailymail.co.uk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stefania has a great ability (I don't know how she finds the time) to gather a multitude of current events stories each day. I had read about this previously. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though, as I saw the photos. That is horrible but sadly I'm no longer shocked by it. Maybe it's just this whole thing (the GWOT) has shown what kind of enemy were facing along with the Communist resurgency in South America. I heard the policemen did nothing to stop it because they actually thought it was a just punishment but who knows.

historymike said...

Ummm - one problem with your analysis - the Yezidi are not Islamic.